THE WKND SOCIAL COUPLES: JULY EDITION

A couple weeks back I did a whole post about THE WKND SOCIAL Couples which you can check out over here. A glimpse, if you will, of the beautifully paired men and women that had attended past events. I basically sold THE WKND SOCIAL as a great date event and after July's edition I still do. Because I am romantically inclined I paid particular attention to the well dressed pairs that strutted in either hand in hand or cuffed.

Here are some pics featuring 2 of my favourite couples from this past edition of THE WKND SOCIAL. The theme was Winter White and both were the perfect picture of wintery white hues, stark white, silvery white, ivory and eggshell.  I'm  not sure how stealth one needs to be to capture intimate moments without actually destroying them, so kudo's to Stephanie O Connor. Oblivious to the camera they couples looked uber cool and dare I say enviable.

Leigh-Ann de Villiers & Marthinus Kotze


Lebo "Lukewarm" & Lulama Mlambo



Feast!



No comments:

Post a Comment